Friday 30 November 2012

Emerald Faeries Challenge


The Emerald Faeries blog's challenge is do design an easel card. I decided to do it this fortnight and I'm giving to a friend who is having A Girl's Night In, for women's cancer. We are asked to donate something old to raffle, but I don't have anything old, so I said they can have the card, and it's mainly pink, so it goes with the theme, pink for breast cancer. I've left the sentiment blank, so whoever gets it can put their own sentiment there.

2 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous Easel card, Great layout and lovely details!

Thanks for joining us at A and T Emerald Fairies Challenges!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Shell~Alaska♥
(DT)

Denise Goeldner said...

This is such a lovely card and beautifully done hugs Denise xx